How many times have you left something sweet for your dog to run and eat? Animals love sweet things, but we all know that sugar is harmful to their health. Do you enjoy making your dog happy? Let’s do it! For this purpose, we have found all the cake recipes that dogs can eat on the internet and we have compiled this article for you!
Homemade Cakes for Dogs: Treat Your Pet!
These cakes are absolutely sugar-free, using natural foods with a sweet flavor that your dog will enjoy. All materials are 100% natural and safe; Your pet will love these cakes, and you’ll also be comfortable knowing your dog’s food.
Apple and Carrot Cake
As well as many foods that pets should not eat, there are foods that are useful to them. For example, apples are very beneficial for the health of pets.
Who can say no to the apple pie! You can start making this cake, perfect for dogs, all the ingredients you need:
- 1 egg
- 2 apples
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of water oat flakes
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
2 cups of natural yogurt
Cinnamon and vanilla
- First, peel one of the carrots and apples, and then grate. (one of the apples will be used for decoration.) Then mix the apple and grated apple in a bowl with a spoon.
- Then add the eggs and yogurt and mix again. If you wish, you can add some cinnamon or vanilla or both to the mixture. After mixing well, add flour, oatmeal and a little yeast to be soft.
- Put the mixture in a baking dish and bake in the preheated 200 ° oven for 20 minutes. When baking in the oven, check the cake: Use a knife to check if the cake is baked when the cake changes color to light brown. If the knife comes clean, the cake is ready, let the feast time begin for your dog!
If you are making this cake as a gift or birthday cake for your dog, you can chop the apple finely and put it on the cake for decoration.
Cake with Tuna Fish
Zucchini is a very useful food for our pets because it contains vitamins that are perfect for both feathers and skin and also help the digestive system to function properly. In addition, this recipe gives the sweet touch it needs:
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pumpkin
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tin cans tuna fish
- First, we cut the pumpkin into very small pieces and we mix the other ingredients except yeast in a separate container.
- We then add the pumpkin to the bowl of the other ingredients and mix again.
- Finally, we add some yeast to the mixture and let it stand for a few minutes. We cook in a 200 degree oven for 20 minutes. Before removing the cake from the oven, make sure it looks like a golden color.
This description will undoubtedly make our furry friend very happy. Without a meat recipe for dogs, we couldn’t finish this article!
The ingredients you need to make this homemade cake for your dog:
1 cup of brown rice flour
- about 200 g of natural yogurt (slightly missing from a glass of water, without sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 300 g of chopped chicken chicken
- 100 g of bacon
- very little olive oil
2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- First, mix the flour, oats and eggs. Then add the remaining ingredients to the mixture and knead with the washed hands before starting the process. If you wish, use a pair of gloves. Finally add the olive oil .
- After thorough mixing, set the oven to 180 ° C and warm it, and put the mixture in the cooking pan and stir again. Let stand for a few minutes to ferment.
- Finally put the mixture in the heated oven and cook for 25 minutes. If you wish, you can serve it by decorating it with cream cheese. Your dog will love this tariff!
You can make your furry friend very happy with these cake recipes. And most importantly, you’re comfortable knowing exactly what she’s eating. Just remember that your dog should never consume salt and sugar.
Why You Shouldn’t Give Your Dog Popcorn
Who could be a better friend than your dog for a movie night? However, never share your food with him during this activity. In this story, we will tell you why. [Read more »