Pet owners generally prefer to buy packaged food because it is practical. Even cat owners, who pay great attention to everything about their cat, sometimes prefer ready-made foods for fear of not being able to meet the cat’s nutritional needs properly. But to meet the needs of cats, you can go to the best of all alternatives: homemade recipes for cats.
In fact, the possibility of packaged foods the healthiest the possibility of the materials being made . 19459002].
Cats Don’t Eat The Same Thing as People
For example chocolate is harmful to cats . The same holds true for onions and garlic, which you think may add flavor to their food. In addition, cats should not eat tomatoes and cannot be vegetarians in any way. Therefore, as an expert on homemade cat recipes, it will be the best thing they can do to maintain a proper nutrition scheme for .
Sardine is a food that has multiple nutritious which can benefit cats. And it is a simple and nutritious homemade recipe for cats. It is also very appetizing and is a favorite food for cats.
- A box of canned sardines
- 1/2 gourd or 1/4 gourd if large
- A bowl of oatmeal
- Add the boiled water to the oatmeal
- Boil the pumpkin you have peeled and chopped in large.
- Crush the pumpkin you have boiled
Mix all the ingredients. Although not necessary, you can mix it with the help of a food processor. Store the mixture in the refrigerator.
Meat and spinach
This recipe is a great choice for cats due to the nutritious ingredients it contains. It is easy to prepare and cats often like taste. This recipe is one of the easiest recipes you can make.
- 1 bowl of beef minced meat
- 1 bowl of rice
- 1/2 bowl of spinach
- Beef ground beef can be raw. You can heat it in a pan for a short time or boil it in water for a few minutes.
- Boil the spinach a little; however, be careful not to boil too much to avoid losing its nutritious properties.
- Cook the rice without adding anything.
Mix all ingredients and pass through the blender. Finally, store in the refrigerator.
Chicken and carrot
Cats love chicken food and they also have the protein they need. As carrots are also vegetables, they help to diversify and balance your cat’s diet.
- Beer Yeast
- Boil the chicken until thoroughly cooked. Do not skip this step, as raw chicken can cause your cat to become ill.
- Since we will crush carrots, you can boil them or bake them to make them more delicious.
- After adding the brewer’s yeast, mix all the ingredients well.
- And store in the refrigerator.
The tuna and the liver
The smell of tuna makes the cats officially crazy. This is precisely why many flavored foods use this flavor. However, most of these foods do not actually have tuna. Cats really love the recipe below!
A can of tuna of 400 grams
- 1/4 bowl of liver
- 1/2 bowl of (cooked) rice
- 2 tablespoons of fish meal
- Boil the liver.
- Turn the liver into a paste.
- Cook rice without adding anything else.
- Strain the tuna.
- Mix well in the food processor.
- Make small rounds of this mixture and store in the refrigerator.
A Super Food for Cats
This recipe is a very nutritious meat recipe. It is also one of the most complete homemade recipes for feeding cats. So much so that it contains all the nutrients a cat may need, and in addition, cats love the wonderful taste of this recipe. A very suitable recipe for recently weakened kittens and adult cats.
1/2 pound of beef or chicken
- Natural tuna (two 80 grams of canned food)
- 2 eggs
200 grams of chicken liver
200 grams of cooked garnish (potatoes, chicken and peas)
- Boil the potatoes.
- Boil the eggs (you can also use the water you boiled potatoes to boil the eggs)
- Roast chicken liver briefly, if you cook too long, it may lose its nutritional value.
- Chop the liver and potatoes into small cubes.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture into portions and put into glass jars or roll and wrap with stretch film.
Cooking meat is optional. It is not very necessary, so it may vary according to the personal preferences of the person who cooked the food . Boiling eggs is also optional; however, if you leave it completely raw, you should separate the white of the egg and use only the yolk. If your cat is not a very active cat or somehow becomes an overweight cat , you can remove the potato from the recipe.
Homemade Cake Recipes for Dogs
There is a variety of cakes that your dog will love, plus no harm and no sugar at home. [Read more »