Dogs always know how to make us smile. It doesn’t matter if you’re sad or unhappy. They always know how to make you feel better. There are trends you can never imagine and behaviors that seem impossible to find in any other animal. In this article, you can learn about one of these amazing animals. Pancino, dog doing yoga. Don’t miss this story!
Pancino, the dog doing yoga
Nic Bello owns this special Chihuahua. Nic loves yoga and does it not only at the gym but also at home. What is Yoga ?
It is a discipline that emerges in India and deals with mental and physical relaxation. This seems like a pretty incredible thing for a dog to do! The goal is to achieve physical well-being while combining spirituality and spirit.
Pancino’s Italian owner Nic was doing one of her daily yoga sessions, and suddenly she saw her lovingly Pancino dog, Pancho, mimicking her movements.
He thought it was just a one-time event. However, when he saw Pancino follow the movements one after the other, he soon realized that this was more than pure chance.
He even created a Youtube channel called ve Nic and Pancho.. Then, as he practiced yoga together, he began broadcasting videos of the two.
Nic took great advantage of Pancino’s yoga curiosity and decided to teach her. The results can be seen in the video below. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at the three best-known yoga poses, the downward-facing dog, the sphinx and your ability to do meditation sitting.
He does it all like a pro. This video by Pancino, the dog doing yoga, is a clear example of how strong the bond between you and your pet is . But a relationship is strong only when it is based on love. Then maybe you’re wondering how you can strengthen your bond with your dog.
Strengthen your bond with your pet like Nic and Pancino
There are different ways to strengthen your bond with your dog. Some may be more accessible than others. However, there are many easy things you can do to make your dog see you as a friend.
- Take them out for walking , but do it because you want to do it, not because you have to do it. Keep in mind that even if you are busy, stressed, and overwhelmed with work, you need time for your pet. Your dog needs to have a good time with you. Remember, don’t limit your walks to five minutes; He should have fresh air with you, have fun, see other people, other dogs, and definitely spend time with you.
- Find activities to do with it. Consider things you can do with your dog or go to places he can go. Keep this in mind and give them time. If you do this, you will feel more loved and wanted.
- Talk to him. It may sound crazy, but it’s not. There’s no way he’il understand everything you say. And he won’t advise you. But you will notice that you have attracted his attention. The room will do the same.
- Play with him.
- Caress her. Indulge him and caress him too much. It’il make him like you. It will work!
- Stay calm. Dogs are naughty. But if you get angry with him, he’il feel rejected.
- Don’t shout at him. Even if you’re sorry, try to use a ton of constant loving towards him. Even if you’re not the cause of your anger, don’t take your anger out of him. If that’s the reason for your anger, you need to control your emotions.
This basic proposal will make you feel closer to your dog friend. And it will make your dog feel closer to you. However, we cannot promise you to do yoga with you…
Main photo source: http://news.urban360.com.mx
Fun Games and Activities for Dogs
In today’s article, we have listed some fun games and activities for you to have more fun with your dog. [Read more »