Nowadays the myth that homemade food is bad for pets does not apply. The kitchen is no longer just for human food. It is also used for our pets! In summer heat, what better option than a tasty salad? In this article you can learn how to make salad recipes for dogs.
When cooking for your dog from simple recipes to more detailed recipes There are many options , these dishes can help you provide a balanced and healthy diet to your dog.
Cooking your dog has many advantages, especially in improving the quality of life . Since some animals have more sensitive stomachs, it is recommended that you talk to a veterinarian about which foods each pet can digest . Here are some of the best salad recipes for dogs.
Seafood salad recipe for dogs
- The frozen fish
- First, cook pasta, carrots and spinach until soft .
- Then add the frozen fish.
- Then, stir everything, strain thoroughly and allow to cool to room temperature.
- After reaching room temperature, add crab sticks and apple (cut into cubes).
- Then mix well.
- Finally, if you like, you can add a delicious touch of carrot to the salad.
- Now your dog is ready to enjoy a fresh and delicious salad!
Rice Salad with Mixed Vegetables
- Preferred protein sources: chicken, beef, tuna (500 grams)
- Two glasses of brown rice
- 1 glass of broccoli
- 1 cup spinach
- 5 glasses of water or non-spice broth
- 3 potatoes
- Wash all vegetables first: broccoli, carrots, spinach and potatoes.
- Then peel the carrots and potatoes.
- Clean the spinach.
- Then cut the broccoli, carrots and potatoes. Chop in the same way using either beef, chicken or tuna.
- Next, add all the vegetables to a saucepan. Also, add protein, rice and juice.
- Cook over medium heat for 45 minutes.
- After cooking, allow to cool.
- Finally stir again and serve at room temperature.
Sardine salad with sauteed vegetables
- 5 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 3 cleaned sardines (without skins and bones)
- 2 celery seeds
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 6 glasses of water
- First, clean the sardines thoroughly, completely boneless and clean.
- Then cut the celery.
- Cut the remaining vegetables into small pieces.
- Next, place a pot of water on medium fire.
- Add all ingredients and cook for 45 minutes.
- Finally, allow to cool after cooking, then serve.
- 2 glasses of papaya
- 2 glasses of watermelon
- 4 bananas
- 1 apple
- 1 melon
- One liter of watermelon juice (optional)
- First clean the fruit and remove all seeds.
- After cleaning, cut all the fruits into cubes.
- Then, if you want, you can add a liter of watermelon juice to make this salad recipe even more delicious for dogs.
- Finally serve your dog and enjoy!
Salad recipes for dogs: Fish and asparagus
Green or white asparagus
- Cleaned fish (without bones)
- Eggs (optionally)
- First, check whether the fish is completely boneless. If there are any bones, remove them.
- Then cook fish and strain.
- Sauté the zucchini, mushrooms and fish in oil.
- Then, whisk the eggs and make an omelet with all cooked ingredients.
- Finally, add asparagus and carrot grater to the mixture.
- Then allow to cool before serving.
Salad recipes for dogs: Tuna and vegetable salad
- A piece of skinless tuna or 1 can of tuna
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 carrots
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- First, if you have selected a piece of tuna, make sure that the skin has been removed before cooking. If not, you can always use canned tuna.
- Then cut the celery, carrots and potatoes into small pieces.
- Next, cook the vegetables and allow them to cool. Your pets do not need to cook al dente. It is best to cook vegetables until they are tender.
- After cooling, mix the vegetables with tuna and add teaspoon of olive oil.
- Finally, serve this delicious dish to your dog.
Vegetables for your dog: Which are good and which are bad?
You can learn about the good and bad vegetables your dog can eat by reading our article for vegetables for your dog. [Read more »